The Beyond Flowers tour will be visiting PUSH Buffalo on one of their tour stops. They will be at our 14th Street Community Garden, located at 315, 14th Street in Buffalo, NY. Make sure you make it out to the event! See below for more details:
|Saturday, August 6, 10am-3pm |
Pick-up site is at 589 Ellicott St., the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus parking lot. Parking is free.
|The tour will show progressive gardening and farming activities and successful recoveries of land and water resources along our waterfront. Project leaders of each organization will be on hand to explain their project and answer questions.This is unparalleled access to innovative leaders in sustainability around Buffalo and the impact of their work on a renewed Buffalo. |
Cost: $35, includes round-trip transportation, tour guides, tip, and a box lunch.
- Massachusetts Avenue Project
- PUSH's 14th Street Garden
- The Broadway Market Rooftop Community Garden
- Wilkeson Pointe
- Mutual Riverfront Park
- Buffalo Niagara Riverkeeper's RiverBend project
- Urban Habitat Project at the Central Terminal
- The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus' bioretention cell in downtown Buffalo
For more information, and to reserve and purchase tickets, visit Buffalo Beyond Flowers.
Posted on Thu, July 21, 2016
by Shayla Rae Merritt